Target's website has this amazing little gem called the Beauty Box. This is a $5 (with free shipping!) box filled with five different products. This particular box contained one full size product, and four generous samples.
So according to the card the only full size product included is the Maybelline Color Elixir lip color, but I'm pretty sure that the L'Oreal Paris makeup setting spray is full size (minus the bit of it that leaked all over my box).
- Maybelline Color Elixir by Color Sensational Lip Color - Rose Redefined ($5.49 each) - I already have a few of these Color Elixirs from Maybelline. See my review of them here. Luckily this sheer bright rose pink shade, is one I don't already have. Since this is about the same price of the box, this alone is definitely worth the purchase!
- L'Oreal Paris Infalliable Pro-Spray & Set ($13.99/3.4 fl. oz.) - This setting spray was the number one reason why I ordered this box, and although it doesn't mention it on the card included in the box, this product is full sized. I have seen this at Ulta and a number of other drugstores and wanted to try it. Although $14 is relatively inexpensive for a setting spray, it is still a lot of money to spend on a drugstore product. I am very excited to try out this setting spray, because if it works it is a great affordable alternative to the more expensive setting sprays.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream ($17.99/1.7 oz.) - I am forever on the quest for a good hydrating moisturizer. If I can get that for $18 instead of $55, that's just an added bonus. I have heard amazing things about this moisturizer from friends who use it on a regular basis. Although I only have a small sample I have already noticed a difference in my skin after a couple days of use. I will definitely be purchasing the full size of this when I run out of my current moisturizer.
- TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Hold Hairspray ($1.47/1.5 oz.) - This is a classic standard hairspray. I have used the TRESemmé hairsprays before, and they aren't anything extraordinary. It is a perfectly fine hairspray that does exactly what it is supposed to do, and will be a perfect to keep in my purse for emergencies.
- Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Shampoo ($10.99/13 fl. oz.) - I have never tried any products from Shea Moisture, so I am excited to try this shampoo. And this size is perfect for the amount of traveling I am going to be doing the next couple months. It is made with natural and organic ingredients, including red raspberry ketone, acai, goji, and guava extracts. I'm sure these ingredients are why it smells so delicious.
- Maybelline Color Elixir by Color Sensational Lip Color - $5.49
- L'Oreal Paris Infalliable Pro-Spray & Set - $13.99
- eutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream - $2.65
- TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Hold Hairspray - $1.47
- Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Shampoo - $2.71
Overall, this box is worth about $26.31, which is way more than the $5 I spent! I am in love with all the products I have tried so far, and I have high hopes for the others. I also like the variety of products, from skincare, to makeup, to hair care, there is definitely something for everyone in this box.
Sadly, this box sold out pretty quickly, but I will keep checking Target's website to see when they release another box! If they do, I know that I will be ordering one as soon as possible!